October 11, 2012

Halloween Party projects

Every year about August I start thinking of this great Halloween party I'm going to have.  So I plot and plan...then poof.  It's the middle of October and I chicken out.  I justify it by telling myself next year will be even better!  Guess what...next year I'm going to have this really awesome Halloween party!

We made a bunch of stuff during the planning stage, here's some of it.  I'll add more pictures later when I dig the rest of the stuff out of the box (translation:  I'm too lazy to take those pictures right now).

Frankenstein box for the invitation, made with CTMH Cricut cartridge. (yes, I was going to hand deliver them because I'm not normal)

 Treat tubes for party favors, made with Art Philosophy Cartridge and Halloween Perfect Fit stamps

 Halloween box for prizes made with CTMH Moonlight paper and complements


I know this looks like an upside down bat...but it's really a right-side-up owl!  We thought this would be a good alternative to the "You've been boo'd" knock-and-run game that the neighbors like to tease us with.

1 comment:

  1. The Open House was great fun! There were a ka-zillion ideas, you guys did a great job! Can't wait for the workshops!

    ReplyDelete