October 11, 2012

Bookmonster bookmarks

I saw this idea on Pinterest ( I love that place!)  I wish I knew who designed it because besides wanting to tell them it's awesome, I would like to give the appropriate credit. If anyone knows who ORIGINALLY designed these, please post a comment so I can give appropriate credit.  The corners of a few pages go into the monsters mouth and it marks the page.  Brilliant I say...just BRILLIANT!


We started out making these for classroom Halloween Party gifts for my son to pass out...but we had so many comments from friends that we decided to make a whole lot more and offer them at the Holiday Boutique.  The good news is...if nobody likes them then I don't have to make more for my sons party at school! See...there's always a bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment