November 18, 2014

Christmas Cards - Day 3





SingGlory


Today we worked with the hostess stamp set Sing Glory.  Even though this set has 6 stamps in it, I bought it for only one - the sentiment rejoice!  I know...silly right?  I'm a sucker for mixed fonts, and I just loved how that word looked!  Once I started working with it, I loved loved loved it! It was so easy to create with, and the designs just poured out of me.  And that never happens by the way!



This stamp set is only $8, and the only way to get it is if you are a hostess.  To be a hostess, you can either place an online order through my website of $150 or more, or you can book a workshop in your home.  Contact me for more details.  


Card #1
 


Stamp:  Sing Glory (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  White Daisy, Ruby, Flaxen
Ink:  Flaxen, black
Extras: Red & Gold Shimmer trim








For the inside of this card, I first stamped the image in black where I wanted it, then restamped the sentiment with flaxen ink on white scrap paper and cut out the part that said "glory to the newborn" and glued it over the black part that said the same.







Card #2




Stamp:  Sing Glory (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  White Daisy, Ruby, Pear, Yuletide Carol
Ink:  Flaxen, black
Extras: Gold Shimmer trim, topiary mini chevron ribbon





















Card #3


Stamp:  Sing Glory (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  White Daisy, Glacier
Ink:  Black
Extras: Silver Shimmer trim, Clear sparkles












The snowflake on this card was cut out with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.   The snowflake on the inside of the card came from the center of the snowflake on the outside of the card. 

Brilliant use of paper I must say!









Card #4



Stamp:  Sing Glory (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  White Daisy, Ruby, Ponderosa Pine, Timberline (retired)
Ink: Archival Black, Ruby
Markers:  Sap Green, Carmine







 

To make the wreath, I used the holly leaf stamp from this set and curved it on a 3x3 block.  This formed half the wreath.  I rotated it and stamped the other half of the wreath...Voila!












Gift Tags
Again with the gift tags.  I know...I told you I have no self control!



Stamp:  Sing Glory (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  White Daisy
Ink:  Black, Flaxen, Ruby
Extras: Sparkles from the brown and tan assortment







There's still time to order your Christmas crafting supplies and have your cards whipped out in plenty of time to spare before Christmas. 

Make any purchase over $25 through my website and I'll send you a thank you gift!  (make sure your mailing address and email are entered correctly when you place your order.) 
 
So what are you waiting for?  Get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment