November 22, 2014

Christmas Cards - Day 4


BeJolly 

I'm really starting to get in the Christmas spirit now!  We had a workshop today, and I didn't have much time to work on cards...but I snuck one in!  I crafted this little guy from another Hostess set:  Be Jolly.  It is such a simple set, all 4 images can be used on the same card design if you need to make a bunch at once.




This stamp set is only $6, and the only way to get it is if you are a hostess.  To be a hostess, you can either place an online order through my website of $150 or more, or you can book a workshop in your home.  Contact me for more details. 



Card:

Stamp:  Be Jolly (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  Topiary, Cranberry, White Daisy, Yuletide Carol
Ink:  Archival Black 
Markers:  Carmine, Vivid Green
Extras: Neutral Metallic Bakers Twine


Gift Tags:

Stamp:  Be Jolly (Hostess stamp)
Paper:  Cranberry, White Daisy, Ponderosa Pine, Green Glitter Paper
Ink:  Archival Black 
Markers:  Carmine, Sap Green 
Extras: Silver Shimmer trim



There's still time to order your Christmas crafting supplies and have your cards whipped out in plenty of time to spare before Christmas.  
 
Make any purchase over $25 through my website and I'll send you a thank you gift!  (make sure your mailing address and email are entered correctly when you place your order.)  


So what are you waiting for?  Get crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment